ERGO Lite full body fall arrest harnesses are an extension of our most popular range and have now been further improved with the latest technology and manufacturing techniques available. Now 20% lighter, yet just as robust, these harnesses offer simplicity in donning and practicality when working. Comfortable enough to wear all day, these reliable harnesses are certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 and supported by a NATA accredited compliance and batch testing regime.
1100 ERGO Lite Harness
– Rear fall arrest D ring
– Front centralised fall arrest D ring
– Quick connect aluminium buckles with green light safe connection indicator
– Confined space attachment loops
– Fully adjustable leg, shoulder and chest straps
– Breathable rear mesh panel
– Hi Vis webbing
– Suspension trauma relief straps
Suitable for fall arrest, confined space entry, roof work, ladder safety systems, EWPs, maintenance, construction etc
Features and Benefits
1. Tighter, smaller diameter confined space loops
Lighter than shoulder Ds but small enough for efficient and safe connection of snap hooks for spreader bar insertion to confined spaces.
2. Documents pouch
Keeps compliance labels and inspection record clean and intact.
3. Manufactured, designed, tested and fully certified in Australia to AS/NZS1891.1
Local SAI Global accreditation for trust and peace of mind.
4. Adjustable chest D ring to centralise
Ability to centralise chest D ring ensures even and comfortable front loading.
5. Optimised stitch patterns
Shaped and designed for optimum strength and security.
6. Maximised adjustment of chest strap
Additional adjustment options for small and large chests alike.
7. Rubber end grips
Comfortable pull tabs for easy adjustment.
8. Optimised positioning of front connection
Lower position keeps connectors out of your face in front attachment applications.
8. Front fall arrest D ring
Precise connection for front fall arrest applications such as climbing and ladder systems.
9. Quick connect buckles
Easy to use connectors with a green tab that is visible in the receiver window when the buckle is completely locked in.
10. Elastic webbing keepers
Easy storage and housekeeping of excess adjustment webbing.
11. Large cranked (bent) rear fall arrest D ring
Easy to make a positive connection.
12. Ergonomic pull up shoulder strap adjustment
Allows one handed and additional adjustment.
13. Small D ring slider pad
Stops D ring digging into the back while minimising plastic to body contact.
14. Breathable mesh panel
Mesh panel airflow counteracts heat build-up, while giving the harness structure and form to minimise tangling and ensure correct donning.
15. Fitted with suspension trauma relief straps
Allows a suspended, conscious operative to minimise the effects of suspension trauma.
16. Optimised buttock strap position and lock down stitch
Minimises the potential for harness peel out in reversed crouched position.
17. Supplied in free storage bag
Keeps harness free of dirt and moisture.
Ensures correct fitting of chest, shoulder and leg straps conforming to a maximum amount of body shapes.
20% lighter than previous models
Reduces weight and fatigue leading to greater worker acceptance and compliance.