The UniSafe polycarbonate visor material is best to select for resistance to impact and waterbased liquids (biological, acids and weak solvents).
A wide flare visor with a chinguard is recommended when dealing with chemicals.
Polycarbonate visors have a safe operating temperature of 105°C (material will start to distort and warp when it reaches its maximum temp).
- Complete with Chinguard for extra protection to neck and face from impact, heat and chemical splash
- High Impact (V)
- Clear Visor
- Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- 1mm Polycarbonate Clear 230mm H x 400mm W Chinguard Visor (V)
- The UniSafe Polycarbonate Chinguard Visors have been tested and certified to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010.
- The UniSafe 1mm and 1.5mm Polycarbonate Chinguard Visors have a high impact (V) rating.