The black nitrile foam dip makes the Arax® Gold Cut a thinner, more dextrous glove that increases touch sensitivity and moulds to the contours of the hand, minimising hand fatigue. Meanwhile the Arax® Gold Liner provides up to 4 times more blade resistance than the EN388 Cut 5 Rating requires, withstanding over 90 blade rotations during testing (Cut 5 Rating requires <20 rotations).
This glove works great for a wide range of medium to heavy duty applications that require advanced protection against mechanical risks.
- Black Nitrile Foam Dip absorbs oil and grease, and provides excellent dexterity, sensitivity and comfort
- Arax® Gold Liner with up to 4 times more cut resistance than the EN 388 Cut 5 Protection Standard (the highest cut resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 3 Puncture Resistance
- Form fitting design that emulate individual hand contour for the most comfortable fit
- ProChoice's Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
- Quick and easy donning and doffing
- Workforce tested and approved
- Sizes 7, 8 , 9, 10, 11
- EN 388: 4543
- EN 407 X1XXXX
- Product Code: AFYN