C8 Chainsaw Chaps are designed for people who don't use a chainsaw everyday but looking to stay safe. With C8s, you get all the critical protection that you need at an affordable price with tough components to ensure a long life. Even if you are a casual user, you always need to be protected and comfortable.
Key features of Defender Chainsaw Chaps include
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to the AS/NZS4453.3:1997 standard for chainsaw protection
- Constructed with Arrestex chainsaw fabric rated to 20m/s
- Split front design for increased freedom of movement
- Front chainsaw protection from the hip to ankle
- 600 denier strong polyester outer with waterproof PU outer and rugged oxford weave for durability
- Wide 50mm belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable up to 125cm waist with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Soft polycotton interior lining for extra comfort
- Suitable for occasional user
- Available in S (Inseam: 71-76 cm), M (Inseam: 76-81 cm) and L (Inseam 81-86 cm)
The “zipped” model fastens with the full length leg zip. The zipped model is easiest to to take on and off but can not be adjusted for fit.