If you work offshore you’ll definitely get to know this bag! If not, maybe it’s time to have a word to your procurements division.
This customized Offshore Crew Bag has been designed with one very special purpose – to get you and your gear on and off the rigs with ease.
Suited and designed around Australian oil and gas operations, our transit bag features a large main compartment for the bulk of your gear, with two isolated side pockets for your PPE kit of dirty laundry.
The stash pocket on the front works perfectly for your wallet, keys, and passport. PVC construction and waterproof zips throughout make this bag weatherproof, although we do not class it as a 100% waterproof bag.
- Waterproof 1000d, 650gsm, laminated PVC vinyl
- Rubberized waterproof zippers
- Large easy access panels for embroidery
- The front pocket can be embroidered without compromising the waterproofing of the main bag
- Removable hard PP base can be removed for compression in helicopter stowage
- 38mm Adjustable shoulder strap
- Front pocket for essential items
- High visibility reflective strip on the front
- Side footwear storage pocket
Dimensions: 670 x 330 x 330mm
Weight: 2 kg
Size: 73 Ltr