Designed for ground tree crews and landscapers, these cool, lightweight chaps are made to provide a much more comfortable experience in warm conditions.
A breath of fresh air in cool chainsaw chap design. Developed to protect not only against chainsaws but to reduce the heat buildup from physical exertion especially in hot environments. Zero chainsaw chaps are lightweight and breathable, adding protection rather than weight and helping you stay cool as the work becomes hot and heavy. Protection is now a breeze.
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20 m/s
- Adjustable to a 125 cm waist size with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Full protection from waist to the ankle
- Lightweight, breathable, high-tenacity outer covering
- 5 rugged polypropylene straps to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit
- Tough buckles designed for long life and to withstand crushing
- Soft poly-cotton lining
- Inner lining pocket
- High-visibility panels
- 50 mm wide belt with quick release buckle
S fits inseam 76-81 cm (30-32 inch)
M fits inseam 81-86 cm (32-34 inch)
L fits inseam 86 cm-91 cm (34-36 inch)
CERTIFICATIONS: Australia and New Zealand: Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997.